Monday, March 30, 2009

Just one of them mornings!!!

Have you ever woken up and just knew, that this day was just not going to run smoothly. I sure have and I did this morning!!! It's just barely 7am and I can already tell that I am going to have just "one of those days." Well it all kinda started last night. I was being forgetful and at 10pm last night, I realized that I needed khakis for work tomorrow since all I had over at Chaz's were jeans. So Chaz being the sweetheart that he is, rode with me down to Wal-Mart so I could get some pants since that was the only store with clothes open this late. So last time I checked....Wal-Mart was open 24 hours, right? Well apparently not because when we arrived at the one off of St.Charles Rock Road, they had closed at 10. WTF?!?!?! I just decided that I would have to go in jeans and cross my fingers that I wouldn't get in trouble. So we drove all the way back home (to Chaz's house) and the whole time there is a beeping in my car which means that I have to put a certain code in that the dealership gives me every time I pay. No big deal, I have the codes in my purse and I will put them in in the morning.

So now we go to this morning. I"m getting ready to leave and I put my key in the ignition. Turn it over and NOTHING. So then I remember about the codes, and I put both of them in and....NOTHING. Well this is just lovely!! I'll be running late for work and now I have to make an online payment by Paypal which means I will need to sign up for the account. I then call up my work and I feel horrible saying I'll be late. Why does this have to happen the Monday after I call in Friday because I was sick?!?!?! AAAHHHHH!!!!! So I walk back in and Chaz is about to leave for work. Keep in mind, we don't live together so I don't have a key. He only has one key and that of course is his. So again being the honey that he is, he leaves me his key to drop off at his work off of Manchester once I figure everything out and get the correct code from the dealership. So I then make my payment on Pay Pal hoping to get this code back immediatly. Well not only do I pay double the ammount of my car payment (there goes to paying my cell phone bill on time), they don't send me the code that I need. The dealership doesn't open up until nine. So now I missed the morning shift of my work, and within one hour I will need to get my code from the dealership, attempt for them to credit half of that ammount back into my bank account, drop off Chaz's key in Manchester, and attempt to make it to class on time at 10am in St. Peters. Let's just say.....I LOVE MY LIFE!!! *shakes head*

2 comments:

  1. What kind of car do you drive that needs a code??? I'm confused!

    BTW: I hate money, too. Grr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my car from Insta-Credit Auto Mart just over a year ago and what they do to make sure you pay is when you pay your bill, they give you this code that you have to put in to this little thingy thats underneath the left side of your steering wheel. If you don't put it in after so long, the car I guess you could say assumes you didnt pay and will eventually not start. I'll have to show it to you when we meet for book club!

    ReplyDelete